While two of our blog posts on life estates and durable powers of attorney (see the links on the right) get far more traffic than all others (they must have gotten greenlighted by Google in some fashion), the following are the most popular articles we posted in 2015.
- Does Pfannenstiehl Case Undermine Asset Protection in Massachusetts?
- 7 Decisions to Make for Your Durable Power of Attorney
- ABLE Accounts: A Little Deflating
- Immediate Annuities for MassHealth Planning for Married Couples
- 10 Questions to Ask an Elder Law Attorney
- Some Sobering Statistics, Especially for Baby Boomers
- How Much Does MassHealth Pay Nursing Homes?
- Does an Annuity Make Sense for Retirement Planning?
- Census Bureau Issues Revealing Report on Older Americans
- 5@55: The Essential Estate Planning Documents
We hope that you’ll find these posts as interesting as other readers did.