As we all weather the storm that is this COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to plan ahead for all the potential scenarios we could face. Prevention is key, but contraction of the virus is possible by you or a loved one.
In this webinar, Dianne Savastano, President of Healthassist and Harry Margolis of Margolis & Bloom will help you to:
· Understand how to prevent contracting and/or spreading COVID-19
· Create a plan for yourself, loved ones that live with you, and those that do not
· Make sure your Durable Power of Attorney and Health Care Proxy are in place
· Manage your symptoms while you await test results for COVID-19
· Use patient portals to communicate with your doctor
· Prepare for a potential hospitalization by developing a “Grab-n-Go Kit”